11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?

sir,
myself saket kumar studing in btech
(7th sem,cse branch).
sir i want to know how to apply in psu ,
what its eligibility, when they conduct exam for psu......?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  2. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  3. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  6. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  7. How can I apply for PSU exam if I am a B.Tech student of CS? Eligibility criteria, syllabus and application form date of exam?
  8. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  9. Can I apply for any exam of DRDO? I am a student of 7th semester in mechanical
  10. Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, cutoff details of PSU entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam? Date of entrance exam?
  13. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  14. What are the PSU's in India? What is the procedure of recruitment? I am a Chemical Engineer
  15. How to start preparing for PSU exam during 7th Semester in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the Various PSU Exams in India?
  17. Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  18. Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?
11th February 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?

Those who qualify GATE are considered for PSU job. You being a B.Tech CSE graduate, means you can apply only for those jobs which are related to your field.

Hence, try to qualify GATE with an excellent score and apply for job. You can also try at various IT companies through off campus and on campus interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?