10th May 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?

Respected Sir,
I have done B.Com and ICAI. I want to apply in WBPSC Audit and Account recruitment. Please let me know that I am eligible or not to apply in this recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th May 2016, 05:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment being a B.Com with ICAI holder.

Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2016:

-The candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree in Commerce from recognized university or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs & Works Accounts of India.

-The candidate must be proficient in Bengali language.

-The candidate age should not be more than 32 years as on 01st January 2016. The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 03 years and 05 years for SC/ST candidates. The upper age limit for PWD candidates is 45 years.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam
Mains Exam
Personality Test.

For more details, one can login to www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
12th May 2016, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?

WBPSC Audit and Account Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

The detailed eligibility criteria for WBPSC Audit and Account Recruitment is given below.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> You must have completed "Graduate" degree or a Bachelor's Degree in COMMERCE from a recognized university.

>> As you have successfully completed B.Com, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for WBPSC Audit and Account Recruitment.

(OR)

>> Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.

Age Criteria Required:

>> Maximum Age allowed - 32 years

Your age should be less than 32 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment. Of course there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
12th May 2016, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done B.Com and ICAI. I want to apply in WBPSC Audit and Account recruitment. Please let me know that I am eligible or not to apply in this recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.
You have done B.Com course so you are eligible for WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Commerce are eligible for WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

Exam Important Dates

Starting date for online Application -25th April 2016
Closing Date of online Application -17th May 2016
Closing date for submission of fees through offline -18th May 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?