24th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment being an SC candidate?

I am from SC category candidate. I am interested to apply in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

27th July 2018, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can get upper age relaxation, exemption from payment of application fee in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment being an SC candidate.

The age limit to apply for TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment is 18 to 44 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
28th July 2018, 08:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment being an SC candidate?

Yes, being a SC candidate, you will get age relaxation of 5 years as per the rules of the government. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible for the recruitment. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and maximum is 44 years. Hence, as you are a SC candidate, so you can apply till the age of 49 years.

Web: https://tspsc.gov.in/
4th August 2018, 04:31 PM
Narendra2121

Yes you can get 5 years relaxation in TSPSC Bill Collector recruitment being an SC candidate. Details are mentioned below.

AGE RELAXATION
Age relaxation is applicable as per the Category wise. So, There will necessary to check out the Age Relaxation before you apply for this Telangana TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment.

for SC/ST candidates: 5 years
for N.C.C / ESM candidates: 3 years
for PHW: 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?