11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka

Hello, I am Basavaraja. I completed my intermediate in Hyderabad, but my 10th and 12th was completed in Karnataka. Am I eligible for this group 1,2,3.4. If I am eligible to apply for exam. Please send me total details of this examination to my email id:[email protected]

11th February 2018, 02:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Group Exams in Karnataka:

In order to appear in Karnataka, you are required to apply for KPSC Examination's. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

You have mentioned that you are done with just 10th and 12th Class, I don't know whether you are done with Graduation or not. But the basic educational qualification varies from post to post.

>> For Group 1 : Graduation required
>> For Group 2 : Graduation required
>> For Group 3 : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern
>> For Group 4 : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

According to the notification, there is no such restriction as you mentioned in order to be eligible for Group 3 and 4 posts. Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are eligible to apply for Group Examinations in Karnataka.

14th February 2018, 11:14 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for group exams in Karnataka

Minimum educational qualification required for writing the entrance examination conducted by the state government is 10+2 along with the degree or any equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Examinations like Group-1, group-2 and some group-3 cadre positions will fall under this category.
How ever there are some positions like group-4 cadre posts which requires only 10+2 educational qualification.
But in coming the minimum educational qualification might become degree as a mandatory qualification for any cadre position.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?