27th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and qualification required to apply in HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Lower Division Clerk post in HQ Western Air Command IAF recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria also? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
30th May 2018, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to apply in HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to apply for HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have passed 12th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> You must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.

>> The minimum age required to apply for this recruitment is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years.

Pay Band offered - Level 2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC

Click here for Official Notification
31st May 2018, 02:50 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to apply in HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for LDC in IAF recruitment :

Candidate should have passed 12th class examination from a recognised board or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years.

Upper age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Candidate should have typing knowledge which is minimum 30 WPM speed in Hindi or 35 WPM speed in English Language.

This is the eligibility criteria to apply and if you are eligible then you can apply for this recruitment. Application form is available in the official notification so print the application form and fill up carefully as per instruction.

Provide xerox copies in self attested format of all required documents in the form and enclose your latest passport size photograph and sign the document and send it to the concerned department on given address before last date.

I have attached official notification so download and get more details with form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HQ WESTERN AIR COMMAND RECRUITMENT NOTICE 2018.pdf(404.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?