5th January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu for working professional?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I did my DCT in central polytechnic college in tharamani-2011. My date of birth-08.09.87.
My father is an auto diver.

MY QUALIFICATION:

● DCT (Diploma in Computer Engineering), 2008-2011: from Central Polytechnic College at Tharamani, Chennai-600 113.
Years of completion:2011
Percentage:88%

● HSC, 2006: from MKB Government High Sec. School, Perambur, Chennai.
Years of completion:2006
Percentage:55.3% ( 2 ATTEMPT)

● S.S.L.C, 2004: from Gnanodhaya Girls High School, Perambur, Chennai.
Years of completion:2004
Percentage:89.9%

Am I elligible for admission into Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?( FULL TIME OR PART TIME) as am govt. working professional?

Kindly help me and I will be most thankful to your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu for working professional? -- [New]
  2. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  6. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  7. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  9. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  10. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  11. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  12. Sample question papers for TANCET to do MCA?
  13. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  15. How to prepare for TANCET exam?
  16. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  17. Is there any sports quota present in Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?
  18. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2014, 09:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu for working professional?

As you are a government employee, you may join Distance education colleges. So that you can complete your graduation as you are asking for the Part time studies.

To go for the full time studies , you may join Government Engineering colleges.And If you want to do your part time studies then you may join the Distance education colleges.

Basically to get in to the Admission in to the Engineering you may need to write Tamilnadu Professional Courses Entrance examination.This exam is basically conducted by the “” ANNA UNIVERSITY “” on behalf of “” Government of Tamilnadu .

Participating Institutions and seats and Courses are :
>> Departments of Anna University , Chennai
>> Government /Government Aided Engineering Colleges
>> Self Supporting courses in Government Aided Engineering colleges
>> Seats surrendered by self financing Engineering colleges
>> Central Electrochemical Research Institute
>> Bharathidasan institute of Technology , trichy

You are Of course eligible to appear for the exam.In your HSC you must have secured a minimum of 60% in academics and age must be minimum of 20 years.

Some of the government colleges list are given below :
* Government College of Technology,Coimbatore
* Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of technology , Bagayam
*Government college of engineering , Tirunelveli
* Alagappa Chettiar College of engineering and technology,Karaikudi
* Government College of engineering , Bargur
* Government College of Engineering Sengipatti, Thanjavur
* Government College of engineering Theni , Theni District

Some of the colleges offering the Distance education are :
* AIMS institute of University Studies
* Tamilnadu Agricultural university
* Wisdom School of Management
* International institute of Management And technical Studies-IIMT Studies Distance Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?