13th November 2011, 09:06 PM
joseshradha

What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?

My daughter is studying in K V 12 (PCM) Maharashtra.I am a serving army officer wished to get admission in government engineering college Tamil nadu.
Is she eligible or not???

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  2. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  4. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  5. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  8. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  9. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  10. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  11. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  12. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  13. Is there any institute which provides diploma course in Bio-technology? -- [New]
  14. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  15. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  18. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
28th April 2012, 12:06 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

Default Re: What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?

These are some exams which have to appear
AIEEEhttp://www.aieee.nic.in
IITJEEhttp://www.iit.ac.in
VITEEEhttp://www.vit.ac.in
I think there is a common entrance also from 2013
29th April 2012, 10:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?

One must qualify TNEA or AIEEE entrance test to get admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu. If she can score good marks in any of this entrance test, you can expect admission into a good college. Based on the marks in entrance exam, you can apply for B.Tech/B.E course through the website of the concerned college. However, in order to attend engineering entrance test, the candidate must have qualified 12th from any recognized board. They must possess minimum 50% marks to attend the test.
24th June 2013, 05:13 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Yes of course, your daughter is eligible to pursue her studies in Tamil Nadu government colleges.

* You can opt for the same by any of the two ways namely, AIEEE or through TNEA.

* In AIEEE scheme, your daughter will have to appear for a comman entrance exam that is to be held all over the nation during the month of may.

* For the second scheme you will have to appear for the counselling organised by Anna University every year.

Best wishes:-)
8th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got 165 cut of iam eligible for government engineering college my category is bc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?