22nd March 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Navy?

I am studying in 9th standard of CBSE School. I like to join Indian Navy. I would like to join Indian Navy after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in Indian Navy.

23rd March 2022, 11:50 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Navy?

You can join Indian Navy after std 12th through various entry scheme. You can appear for NDA or examination conducted by Indian Navy for the selection.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with PCM as main paper from a recognised board.

The examination is conducted in various stages. So, you can prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.joinindiannavy.nic.in.
25th March 2022, 10:45 PM
Msdhoni02

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Navy?

1. The UPSC holds, twice a year, an examination for the entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (10+2).

2. You must have completion of the 10+2 (PCM) Examination or while in the 12th standard are eligible to compete. Successful candidates join the NDA or Naval Academy as Naval cadets.
26th March 2022, 12:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear in the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) and qualify for the exam to enter in Indian Navy.
28th March 2022, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are looking for opportunity in Indian Navy after your Class 10th, then in that you case you will be eligible to join as a sailor only as for other opportunities in Indian Navy, you are required to have completed your Class 12th or higher educational qualification or any additional qualification required as per post requirement.

For complete details regarding various career options available in Indian Navy along with their respective selection criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?