6th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter into Indian Navy after passing B.Tech?

can i enter in indian navy after passout from b tech

7th April 2013, 08:48 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enter into Indian Navy after passing B.Tech?

Yes, you can enter Indian Navy after B.Tech. through CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Navy of CDS, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree/B/Tech. exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 22 years with good Physical and Mental physique.

You can also join Indian Navy through SSC(Short Service Commission) after B.Tech., the advertisement for which you can find in all local news paper recently.
7th April 2013, 11:54 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Indian Navy after passing B.Tech.

For joining Navy you have to qualify the entrance exam.

You have to qualify the Combined Defence Services.

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Age limit for C.D.S exam is:-
> For Indian Navy:- 19-22 year
> For Indian Air Force:- 19-23 year
> For Indian Army:- 19-24 year.

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATE FOR C.D.S-II, 2013
Date Of Notification:-25.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-24.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-08.09.2013 (SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
26th August 2013, 02:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Engineering graduates have the option to join Navy by qualifying CDS examination. Your age must be less than 22 years. Applicant should have Indian citizenship and must be an unmarried male candidate. The exam is conducted by UPSC two times a year. Engineers also have the option to join defense through technical entry scheme.
15th September 2013, 01:15 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No doubt, you're Definitely eligible for Indian Navy Academy after Completing B.tech course.

You can Join in Indian Navy Academy by Appearing in CDS Entrance Examination, which is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for ever twice in a year.

CDS Entrance Examination is taken by students,who have completed or are completing their three years graduation course from recognized university.

For Entered into Navy Wing it's Necessary that you should Complete you're Under graduation in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main Subject from recognized university.

You have Complete Graduation course in science stream, so there is no issue with you're educational qualification.

Applicant age should be crossed 19 years and should not be crossed 22 years at the time of appearing in this Entrance Examination.

No Upper age relaxation for both the SC/ST as well as OBC candidates .

Physical Standard is also One of the Important Criteria to appearing this Entrance Examination.

At present you're in B.tech Final year student, I suggest you to Complete you're B.tech course without any backlog then Only you're applicable for this Entrance Examination.

Important Notification for this Entrance Examination Updated in both the Employment News paper and Official website of UPSC .

For More Information Please Visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
30th December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

how can we recruit in navy jobs after completing Instrumentational Engineering(BTech)
21st January 2014, 04:05 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. The candidates who have completed B.Tech course are eligible to make entry into Indian Navy, But to confirm your eligibility, please make sure that you possess the below mentioned criteria.

Every year UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to conduct CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam once in a year through which the candidates will be placed in any of the following defence services
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy.

If you want to apply for Navy,

You should have completed your Graduation from any recognized university with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Your age should be between 19-22 years of age.

The candidate should be citizen of India.

The candidate should be unmarried male candidate to apply for this exam.

After getting through the exam, you should also attend for Interview.

You did not mention the subjects that you have gone through in your B.Tech course. If you possess the above mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this exam.

Have good preparation for the exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.

For more information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
23rd June 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I m a grl and I have done b.tech biotechnology(food processing science) ..m i eligible to join navy/airforce..
30th October 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I am from biology stream and doing graduation.. I want to ask that am I eligible to join indian navy during my graduations or not.. and if yes then what are the exams to give qualifications etc.. plz provide me with certain informations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?