20th August 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern of Group I and Group II

I have some doubts in Group I and Group II pattern exams and the qualification required for it. Also, I want to know about the fee structure. So, please help me. I completed my degree BA (ASCA) with 71% marks. I have some technical qualification of tally, C, Java, typewriting in English. So please help me. My email id is : [email protected]

23rd August 2016, 06:11 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Exam pattern of Group I and Group II

If you are looking for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams then you do need to have a Bachelors degree in any field from a Recognized University.
Fees structure for Exam will be 75 Rs and the initial Registration is 50 rs so after each successive exam the Registration amount is 75 Rs.
Technical qualifications like C, JAVA or any other languages will be of no use since the job is recruited with the marks in Written or Objective type Examination. And this recruitment is for Service and not for any Technical jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?