7th December 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Government job after M.Com with 80%?

I have completed my m.com in with 80 percent. I want to do government job or job in college. Kindly guide me with respective entrance exams or openings in govt. sectors.
Thank you.

7th December 2015, 11:55 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government job after M.Com with 80%?

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after M.Com from a recognised university. To get government job you need to qualify in various entrance examination conducted by different organisation.

Since, you are interested in getting job in college you have to qualify in NET examination conducted by UGC twice every year. You are eligible to appear for examination.

Other than this you are eligible to appear for IBPS ( for banking jobs ), CDS ( for defense jobs ), CSE ( for Grade A Officer jobs ), SSC CGL ( for Grade B and C jobs). These are among the best available option for you to get government job.
7th December 2015, 06:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my m.com in with 80 percent. I want to do government job or job in college. Kindly guide me with respective entrance exams or openings in govt. sectors.
Thank you.

You can work in government banks, Railways, BSNL, Staff Selection Commission, HAL, Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.,
ONGC, University of Delhi, Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., BHEL, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited,
Power Finance Corporation, Repco Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Solapur University etc.

You can apply for government bank jobs through IBPS for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer.

You can check the job details in the newspapers and websites.
7th December 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you.
After completion of M.Com degree with 80% marks, you should qualify in UGC NET exam to become a assistant professor jobs in government college.

Also you can apply for SET/SLET exam to become a assistant professor in government college.

As per your educational qualification, you can apply for Indian Economics Service exam.
8th December 2015, 12:06 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed their master's degree in Commerce stream.

To get the government job, the candidate has to apply for the entrance exam conducted by the respective state or central government. The candidates should qualify in the written exam to be selected for Personal interview after which he/ she will be offered with the job.

Here are some of the government sectors which can offer you the jobs are given below :

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Banking sector.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* State PCS.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* GENCO.

* Lecturer in Universities.

* Project manager in various reputed institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?