26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing?

Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing? Can you please list me down the companies in which I can apply for the job and get it? Hoping that I would get the answer for the same soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  2. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  3. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  4. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  5. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  6. How to join in Public Sector Companies after MBA marketing? I am pursuing MBA marketing
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  8. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  10. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  11. Which sector is good for MBA in Marketing, FMCG or Retail?
  12. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  13. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  14. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  15. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  16. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  17. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  18. Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?
1st October 2015, 12:18 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing?

You have mentioned that you have done MBA in marketing. I would say that there is a wide scope of flourishing in this sector. Keep this in mind that there is no fixed formula opting which will enable you to achieve a good job. Seeking a good job will entirely depend on your knowledge and your skills. You have to apply to different companies, they will call you for interview. If you fit their purpose then they will absorb you. I am providing you with a list of companies currently recruiting candidates in marketing sector-

1.Indo Asian Buildcon Pvt Ltd- Thane, Mumbai

2.Ahsas technologies pvt. limited -Chennai

3.Quadrant 4 Software Solutions Pvt ltd - Chennai

4.Inteegrity solutions- Delhi

5.TV sundaram Iyengar sons limited- Bhopal

6.Carthero Technologies pvt ltd - Bangalore/ Gurgaon

7.Accord Inc. - Surat
1st October 2015, 01:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing?

Candidates can apply for following posts in various companies after completing MBA in System and Marketing:

Marketing Manager
Brand manager
Asset Management
Corporate sales
Market Research Analyst
Sales Manager
Media Planner
Product Manager
Head of Digital Marketing

List of top companies in which you can apply :

Al Futtaim Kaybee, Exim, SEA, RAK Bank, Sony, Al Ghanim, KOJ Establishment, Ranbaxy Fine Chemicals India, Spencer’s Retail Ltd India, Avalon Consulting, KPMG, Raymond Ltd, Strategic Foods, AW Rostamani, Landmark, Reckitt & Benckiser, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd India, Cognizant Technology, Solutions India, Landmark, Retail, Redington, Gulf, Tech Mahindra

candidate will get job in Marketing department of these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?