12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?

I am doing mba in sales & marketing and I wanted to do phd in economic subject can I apply for net exam? What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing? I want to know the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to complete Ph.D course after completion of MBA in marketing specialization?
  6. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  7. Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  9. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  11. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  15. Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  18. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
13th July 2016, 06:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?

To do Ph.D in Economics, first you must have completed your Masters degree course in the related field. Then you must have appeared in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to take admission to study Ph.D course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?