18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways?

Which are the various job opportunities for MBA Marketing ,HR candidates in the Railway Department.? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for? What is the procedure followed to apply for these job? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

24th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways?

As MBA is a Post Graduate, you are eligible to apply for almost all the recruitment's. Yes, you are eligible to apply for the posts for which the basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> For 12th based recruitment's

>> For Graduation based recruitment's

>> For Post Graduation based recruitment's in Railways

You are eligible to apply for the posts namely, Junior Engineer, Clerical cadre, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Typist, Driver.
25th February 2017, 12:15 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Post Re: Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways?

Yes, you can get job in INDIAN Railway. You have done post graduation so you are eligible for almost all the recruitments.

You are eligible for the below posts:

1. Assistant general manager

2. ITI design manager

3. Railway operator

4. Railway track design operator

5. Signal operator

6. HR Recruiter

You are also eligible for:

1. 10+2 recruitment process ( TC,TT, assistant loco pilot or technician)

2. Graduate recruitment process- RRB Non Technical.

I hope it will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?