22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Government job for information technology branch in railways in Hyderabad?

Am BE student 2nd year of information technology branch railway station job when government job post? Can you please guide me through the needed steps which I need to follow to get the railways job in Hyderabad? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

26th January 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job for information technology branch in railways in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am BE student 2nd year of information technology branch railway station job when government job post? Can you please guide me through the needed steps which I need to follow to get the railways job in Hyderabad? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Candidates can apply for various posts in Indian Railways after completion of BE or BTech in Information Technology course. Candidates can apply for the posts like Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, etc. in Indian Railways with the BE or BTech in Information Technology qualification. Candidates have to apply to the above mentioned posts after notifications are out on the RRB website or in the employment newspaper. Candidates have to appear for a written examination and document verification for the above mentioned posts in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?