4th December 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Railways job in Hyderabad?

Government railway station job what is eligibility study course? Am BE 2nd year student. I have completed my diploma in CSE branch. Can you please let me know how to apply for the railway's job in Hyderabad? Hoping to get some answers soon. Thanks!

7th December 2017, 11:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Railways job in Hyderabad?

After declaration of vacancies you have to apply online for any kind of Railways Jobs.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Intermediate/Graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 60 percent in Intermediate and at least 45 percent marks in graduation.
Candidate age should be 18 years to 28 years for Intermediate based vacancies and 21 years to 30 years for graduation based vacancies.
8th December 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Railways job in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Government railway station job what is eligibility study course? Am BE 2nd year student. I have completed my diploma in CSE branch. Can you please let me know how to apply for the railway's job in Hyderabad? Hoping to get some answers soon. Thanks!

For each post the eligibility criteria differ in Indian Railways. For technical vacancies, candidates with technical qualifications like ITI, Diploma or BE or BTech are eligible to apply and for non technical posts, general graduates can apply in Railways. Candidates can find the vacancies on the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website or in the Employment News paper. There are various vacancies like Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Clerk, Trains Clerk, Ticket Examiner etc. Candidates with 10+2 qualification are eligible for some of the above mentioned posts. For typist posts, candidates with 10+2 with typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible. There are also technical vacancies like Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer etc. Candidates with a four year Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering are eligible for the Senior Section Engineer post. Candidates can find the details in the RRB website link given Click Here
8th December 2017, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for railway job according to your qualification. There are many jobs, which requires different qualification and skills. Selection is mostly based on written exam and interview.

Hence, apply for any railway job, which suits your educational qualification and be prepared for the exam.
8th December 2017, 07:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Railway job you have to qualify RRB entrance examination. RRB examination held by different RRB following a particular pattern and for appearing in the same examination are as follows :

You must have the citizenship of India.

Your age must be within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

You must have at least completed your diploma in engineering degree from a recognised Institute or any other degree depending upon the post for which you are applying.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?