14th December 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Government job and salary details after M.Sc in Clinical research from government college?

Sir, I want to ask if I do M.Sc in clinical research from govt. college. Will I get govt. job and what is the salary? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. Can I get a job in government firm after doing MSc in clinical research?
  3. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  6. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  7. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  8. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  9. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  10. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  13. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  15. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  18. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
18th December 2015, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job and salary details after M.Sc in Clinical research from government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to ask if I do M.Sc in clinical research from govt. college. Will I get govt. job and what is the salary? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
The aspirant can work in many government organisations.
You can apply for a job in banks through IBPS examination, Indian Railways, Indian Airforce, Indian Navy, Staff Selection Commission, State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC, UPSC, Government Medical Departments, AIDS Control Department, Teacher etc.
For all the government jobs you have to apply to them online or offline.
The advertisement will be given in newspapers.
You have to appear for a written test and interview before the selection.
1st August 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job and salary details after M.Sc in Clinical research from government college?

Sir, what are govt sector scopes after perusing Msc in medical anatomy??? Plz plz plz help
1st August 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What are govt sector scopes after perusing Msc in medical anatomy please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?