23rd January 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Government sector involved in Tourism industry?

What are the government sectors that involve in tourism industry? If there can anyone tell me that as well?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  2. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  3. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  4. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  6. List of various government entrance exams to enter in the tourism industry?
  7. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  11. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector? -- [New]
  12. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  13. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  14. Information regarding the job vacancy in government tourism sector?
  15. What are the government jobs in Tourism Sector? I have completed bachelor degree in tourism and hospitality services
  16. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  17. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges?
  18. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
10th March 2014, 08:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government sector involved in Tourism industry?

Tourism industry is the very largest industry.It place a good activity in the economic conditions.Tourism industry has rises up its rank value in leisure travel,business,foreign tourism and domestic fields.This Tourism industry includes tour operators,government tourism departments,travel agencies,immigration services,costume services,and more.You may find various jobs in Hotel,Motels and Resorts,cruise industries and more.
Tourism industry has its relationships with the tourism development corporations.Each and every states government has their own tourism development corporations.These corporations work under its state governments.For instance the government corporations are such as Maharashtra Tourism development corporation,rajasthan tourism development corporation,tamilnadu tourism development corporation,APSRTC,Himachal pradesh tourism development development corporations,Chandigarh industrial and tourism development corporations,Tourism development Jammu and Kashmir,Malayalam tourism development corporation and more.

You may find various job roles such as Tour operations manager,lobby manager,immigration consultant,operations executive,reservation executive,Ticketing assistants,front office executives,cabin crew,trainee travel consultant and more.The minimum educational qualification you must have to get these kind of jobs are travel and tourism studies,master of tourism administration,post graduate diploma in travel and tourism,bachelor of tourism studies and more.
13th July 2021, 09:05 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Government sector involved in Tourism industry?

Yes, government tourism board/ministry of tourism job.
There are many areas of job in the tourism sector in private as well as in the government field.
Jobs in different government airlines sector
Government cum transportation.
Government tourism information officer.
Government hospitality services like hotels.
Government travel consultants.
Government researchers
Human resources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?