12th December 2016, 10:54 PM
Chandana R V

What is the procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Sc in Chemistry and now I want to join ISRO as a Scientist so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me about it?

7th February 2017, 09:32 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes, being a master in a subject of Science you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the ISRO.

ISRO recruits the final year appearing or Masters degree holders in science candidates as the officers of their aerospace programs.

You have to write the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.
23rd May 2018, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?

Is there any cut-off marks in MSc graduation degree to become a scientist? And please give information regarding to become a scientist? Eligibility ?
24th May 2018, 03:40 PM
sree2244

Do PhD from physical research laboratory and work as jrf if you complete it and there is a vacancy after an interview you can become a scientist too.
29th June 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to become a scientist in ISRO and I am m.sc (chemistry) student. Sir, please guide me that what can I do to become a scientist , and what is the criteria and eligibility to become a scientist in ISRO
23rd July 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in Physics and space as the main subject. How do i proceed to get admission in ISRO space programs?
24th March 2021, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification for Scientist in chemistry in ISRO?
13th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Singhskomal

To become a space scientist education in science or engineering disciplines ISRO recruit ph.d in astronomy and mathematics, physics along with engineers in discipline such as mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer science.
ISRO crack ( centralized recruitment board exam to join space agency.
Qualification- M.E/M.TECH/M.sc/Ph.d/B.E./B.tech/Diploma/ITI.
Written test/interview/skills test/central job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?