26th July 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which group can I take in my 11th?

im confused :/ i dont know what group to take in my 11 for my better future and im expecting my future salary for about 1lakh

26th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group can I take in my 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im confused :/ i dont know what group to take in my 11 for my better future and im expecting my future salary for about 1lakh

Dear Aspirant,

♦> As you are aspiring to know about the best field after completing your 10th and want to go for higher secondary that is 10+2 then it is totally depend on you that in which field of study you are interested in......

♦> There are mainly three field that you can join as your 11-12th that is :
  1. Science
  2. Commerce
  3. Arts

You can not get 1 Lakh salary as starting of your job in any field of study you have to reach that position by improving your self and have to prove and is also takes time to reach there. all fields are best for you if you want to earn more then you have to do something different from other and you will awarded for that....

♦> In the Field of Science you have to study the basic Subjects of Science that is Like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology along with the subjects of English, Computer and Sanskrit......

♦> There is mainly Three group in the Science field that is Group-A, Group-B and Group-AB......

♦> Through Group-A you can choose your future in the Engineering Branch.

♦> Similarly i you are Interested to be Doctor then you should have to go for Group-B.....

♦> And group-AB is common through which you can go for either Engineering Or Medical.......

♦> Through Commerce Stream you can make your future various types of field like as Financial, English Literature, Accountant, Business, Marketing etc....

♦> Through Arts stream you can go for the As a Language Teacher and Translator which also have better future scope.....

So, Choose any of among the listed according to you Interest.....

All the best

With Regards.
DHARM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?