28th August 2011, 05:33 PM
yang anderson

What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?

if a person gets appointed directly in a group-B (non-gazetted, non-ministerial) through Staff Selection Commission, what are his/her future prospect for promotion from his/her present post (eg. senior technical assistant,geological survey of India).also, is it possible to get promoted in a group-A from group-B

7th December 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?

what are the job prospect of engineer marine who is re employed from navy to custom and central excise department India as group B gazetted
7th December 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?

what are the job prospect of engineer marine who is re employed from navy to custom and central excise department India as group B gazetted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?