1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Job for 31 years old experienced Accountant in government sector?

Hi,
I am 31 years old.I am B.Com graduate. I have also passed my MBA(finance) form ICFAI University. I worked as an accountant in a private company since last 8 years. Now I want to appear in exam for state of central govt. job. Is it possible for me to get a chance for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government exam being 33 years old Accountant?
  2. How to do a government job in Accountant while doing CA final
  3. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  4. What is the qualification for ICWAI?
  5. Am i eligible for ICWA after doing diploma Polytechnic
  6. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  7. Information about ICWA course? I have completed TYB.Com
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  16. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  17. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  18. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
5th April 2014, 07:59 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job for 31 years old experienced Accountant in government sector?

For government job the eligibility and criteria are as follow
Education
For group3,group4 intermediate with any discipline at least 50% marks aggregate from recognized institution.
For group 2 ,group1 bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution .
Age limit
For general 28 years for SC/ST 30 years(for group2,group3,group4)
For general 30 years for OBC 32 years for SC/ST 35 years(for group 1)
You mentioned that your age is 30 years but you don’t mentioned your any reservation as your age you can only applicable for group 1 government job only civil service is under group 1. For civil service you can appear exam limited time if you are under general your chance is 3 if you are OBC then your chance is 4 times for SC/ST you can apply unlimited times with in 35 years. If you are interested in civil service then you can appear it. You are MBA students and also you have 8 year experienced . You can apply some companies they give you good salary. As you are MBA students you can apply many companies are like
TCS
PNG
HINDUSTAN UNILEVER
KOTAK
MAHENDRA
CONCAST STEEL
JINDAL
NALCO

Or many more companies which offers job to the MBA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?