25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Having a tattoo on ankle is problem for WBCS exam?

This is regarding the information I require to appear for the WBCS exams.
I have a tattoo done on my ankle and I am quite skeptic about it,though I have confirmed from various sources that it does not matter until you have it hidden professionally,and even in the official site for Public service commission WB no where it has been mentioned about not having tattoos.
Even though I would require some assurance from your side.
It would be great if you could kindly help me clear my doubt about it.

7th December 2013, 12:54 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Having a tattoo on ankle is problem for WBCS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is regarding the information I require to appear for the WBCS exams.
I have a tattoo done on my ankle and I am quite skeptic about it,though I have confirmed from various sources that it does not matter until you have it hidden professionally,and even in the official site for Public service commission WB no where it has been mentioned about not having tattoos.
Even though I would require some assurance from your side.
It would be great if you could kindly help me clear my doubt about it.
Yes, as you said it's not mentioned anywhere about not having tattoo but there is something which they will look forward from the candidate is his/her moral character and for sure that might come into play, I don't say that people with tattoo have bad character or so but that's our society sees us. The common mindset with everyone is that people with tattoo are mischievous which is not true but still as I said it's about the society thinks. So, if you are really passionate about WBCS (West Bengal Civil Service) exam and wanted to get selected then probably you need to try out to remove the tattoo if it's temporary or else you can just cover it for now during the interview and make sure you show them that you are gem of a person to make known the society is thinking wrong about people with tattoo

Eligibility criteria for WBCS (West Bengal Civil Service) exam is as follows,

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Degree in recognized University.

-> Age - 21 years to 32 years from 1st January of the year of examination.

-> Candidate need to read, write and speak Bengali.

-> Good health and character who will be sustainable in all respects for appointment to Government Service.
20th November 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having a tattoo on ankle is problem for WBCS exam?

I have tattoos on my left hand from arm to wrist but are not visible wearing full sleeves.... Can I appear for a WBCS exam???
13th January 2022, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having a tattoo on ankle is problem for WBCS exam?

Having a tattoo is problem for wbcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?