8th January 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How 23 years old B.Com graduate appear for IRS exam?

I am ca final student, i have appeared for one group & yet to appear for another, I have completed my b.com & i am 23 yrs. How can appear for IRS exam.

13th January 2014, 04:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How 23 years old B.Com graduate appear for IRS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am ca final student, i have appeared for one group & yet to appear for another, I have completed my b.com & i am 23 yrs. How can appear for IRS exam.
Hey friend,

The IRS stands for Indian Revenue Service is a highly respected post in Indian Administrative Systembut also gives a chance to serve the society.For joining in as a IRS officer you need to write the IRS Exam and there are certain eligibility criteria which is needed to apply for the exam and the criteria's would include such as:

>> Nationality

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

To be descriptive about these criteria's i have mentioned below for your reference:

~ It is that the candidate who is applying for the IRS Exam should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

~ The age limit needed for the IRS Exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.

~ There are certain upper age relaxation for other categories and they are that that the candidate should have 21-33 years for OBC candidate and for SC/ST candidate it is 21-35 years.

~ The Education qualification for the IRS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be in any stream.

~ Even Final degree exam appearing candidates is eligible for applying.

If you satisfy them then you can apply for the IRS Exam and the application procedure for the exam is:

The candidate should have got the Application form along with the Information Brochure from the Head Post office and send the Filled application form to the following address:

The Secretary,
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House,
New Delhi-110011

The exam consists of 2 papers and they are:

# General Studies consists of 150 marks
# Optional paper consists of 300 marks.

ALL THE BEST.
15th July 2021, 07:36 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How 23 years old B.Com graduate appear for IRS exam?

Indian revenue services ( IRS).
Civil service examination conducted by UPSC for recruitment to revenue department.
IRS comprises two branche
IRS ( INCOME TAX)
IRS ( CUSTOM AND CENTRAL EXCISE)

Education qualification:- Bachelor's degree in any stream from recognised University. Professional and technical qualifications also appear for IRS.
Age limit- 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?