22nd January 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Do I qualify for Sub Inspector of Police being graduate Ex-Serviceman without intermediate?

Respected Sir,
I am a Ex-Service man, I have completed 15 yrs 06 months service in Indian Army and now premature retired from service (Retired from Corps of Electronics and Mechanical and Engineers as a Driver trade).

I have completed Graduation from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University after completion of 10th and Govt ITI (Radio & TV Mechanic) both are passed in 1st division.

I do not completed Intermediate.

My date of Birth is 07 Aug 1975.
Date of retirement is 31 Jul 2011.

13th March 2014, 11:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I qualify for Sub Inspector of Police being graduate Ex-Serviceman without intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a Ex-Service man, I have completed 15 yrs 06 months service in Indian Army and now premature retired from service (Retired from Corps of Electronics and Mechanical and Engineers as a Driver trade).

I have completed Graduation from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University after completion of 10th and Govt ITI (Radio & TV Mechanic) both are passed in 1st division.

I do not completed Intermediate.

My date of Birth is 07 Aug 1975.
Date of retirement is 31 Jul 2011.

Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining as a Sub Inspector post and for that you need to write the entrance exam for the post which is the Sub Inspector Exam.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order for applying.

-> Nationality
-> Age limit
-> Education qualification

The Nationality standard states that the candidate must have Nationality in India.

The age limit needed for Sub-Inspector in CPOs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years and for the post of Intelligence Officer in NCB is 20-27 years.

There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and Ex-service men.

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university from any stream to be eligible.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam

The candidate is selected in the following stages such as:

# Written exam
# Physical Efficiency Test
# Medical Examination
# Interview

ALL THE BEST
15th July 2021, 07:40 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Do I qualify for Sub Inspector of Police being graduate Ex-Serviceman without intermediate?

Education qualification for sub inspector are Bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised University.
SSC CGL ( staff selection commission) clear.
Age limit- 21 to 27 years.
5 years age relaxation for ex- servicesman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?