21st September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Raw Agent in Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Agnidipto Dey I am staying in Kolkata. I was born on 07.06.1985. I am determined to join in RAW as an AGENT. How can i join RAW. My mail Id is:[email protected]
My contact number is:09830993316

Your sincierly

Agnidipto Dey

24th September 2015, 09:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Raw Agent in Kolkata?

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing. This is the foreign intelligence agency of India. You must know that three is no direct recruitment to RAW and there is no such entrance examination conducted for this wing.

Experienced candidates after serving in different areas like Indian Police Services, Intelligence Bureau or Defense Services are eligible for joining RAW. These candidates have to give National Aptitude test in Intelligence followed by Physical and psychological test for final selection in RAW.

So if you are interested to join RAW, you must aim to join any of the above mentioned area. For Indian Police Services, you need to appear for the Civil Services examination, the age limit is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation for reserved category. There is hardly any chance for you to join defense services because you are above 30 years.

For intelligence Bureau ACIO exam, the age limit is 18-30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidates. So you can join Intelligence Bureau only if you belong reserved category.
28th June 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Kalyan Mukherjee i am 25 years old. My qualification is Diploma in Computer Science.I want to join in Raw because this is my dream. So please help me at any cost . my email id- [email protected]
29th November 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,my name is Avijit paik, I am staying in Kolkata .I was born on 3 .12.2000.My qualification is I am mathematics honors student of 2nd year , I want to join raw because this is my life , so help me to tell about how can I join raw . my email I'd - [email protected], and phone number is -8016407880
12th September 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I only want to say that, RAW is a secret agency, and those who wants to joint RAW and those who are already in RAW must keep him or her %uD83E%uDD2Bsecret....

You people please do not disclose yourself or do not give your personal number here, it can be a danger for you guys

And one thing, try, try as much as you can, give civil service exam or join defence Forces,
And remember we have no right to join RAW
If we have potential, then RAW will automatically choose us%uD83D%uDE09

THANK YOU
SUPRAVA%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?