21st September 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for becoming a Raw Agent?

Sir, my name is Ashish Kumar. I am doing my graduation and i have always wanted to be in raw as i want to serve my country with my life. Please tell me what is the criteria to be a raw agent?

22nd September 2015, 10:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria for becoming a Raw Agent?

** Research and Analysis Wing is the primary external intelligence agency of India that was established on 21 September 1968.

** The criteria for becoming a Raw Agent as given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RAW AGENT

** The applicant must have completed graduation in any discipline.

** 21-30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination.

** After passing Civil service exam Only IAS officers get offer to join RAW as an agent or officer for service of 2-4 years.
23rd September 2015, 12:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for becoming a Raw Agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is Ashish Kumar. I am doing my graduation and i have always wanted to be in raw as i want to serve my country with my life. Please tell me what is the criteria to be a raw agent?

There are no appointments will be made directly to RAW. So you may choose to become IPS or IFS Officer and from there you may try. The recruitment will be from the various government departments.
23rd September 2015, 05:58 PM
k_umar

Hi,

Eligibility criteria of RAW Agent::

Candidate must have the Degree from any recognized university( in any discipline)

Must be the citizen of India

Age should be min 18 years ... and max 27 years.

Be ready to Travel :::Most have to travel to foreign countries. There are roles without travel but you will limit your chances

The Research and Analysis Wing(RAW) doesn't have a website However, jobs advertised as Deputy Field Officer, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India are thought to be recruiting for RAW

Otherwise entrance through the National Academy of Administration may be possible.

Online applications may starts from June or July.

And the selection process should be like normal as : 1. Written test
2. Interview
3. Phisycal and medial test

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
8th March 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir mai raw me agent banna chata hu
5th July 2021, 08:53 PM
Singhskomal

RAW doesn't recruit directly. They generally select candidates from other government departments in India, including intelligence agencies, administrative services. Police services, armed forces etc. Many of the agents have been selected from Intelligence bureau ( IB).
Research and analysis wing only central central level ranked offices can join RAW. In order to get central level jobs. You should appear in UPSC exam .you can't directly join in the Indian RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?