14th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How an average student can get job in ISRO after M.Sc Electronics?

I am now studying M.Sc electronics. I can get approximate 85 percent. How can I find jobs in ISRO after this? I am an average student, not extraordinary.

15th December 2017, 09:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How an average student can get job in ISRO after M.Sc Electronics?

Getting a job in ISRO is not that easy, here I have provided the eligibility to get a job in ISRO:

> Candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc or equivalent with minimum 65% marks from a recognized college/university

> Final year candidates are also eligible to apply

> Candidates should be an Indian citizen

> The age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 35 years

ISRO conducts and entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after qualifying the examination you can get a job there.
15th December 2017, 11:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being an M.Sc in Electronics candidate you are eligible to get job in ISRO. After successful completion of M.Sc in Electronics course, you may apply for the post of Scientist/ Engineer in ISRO.

>> The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech or it's equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Upper age limit for this recruitment is 35 years

>> The selection is basically done on the basis of the written test conducted by ISRO. Hence, I suggest you to prepare very well for the written examination. So that, you will be selected as a Scientist in ISRO and remember you are required to score very good high marks in order to be selected finally.

>> I am providing you a link where you may find all the details of this recruitment and kindly go through it to get more idea of process.

Click here for More details

Click here for Electronics previous Papers
15th December 2017, 01:15 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You can apply for Indian Space Research Organization entrance examination to get job in it. The eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam is:

Bachelor of Technology or Master's degree in science with minimum of 60% marks. You have 85% marks in Master's degree in Electronics, you can apply for ISRO entrance examination.

The age limit is 21-30 years.

You will have to clear written test and personal interview for final selection in ISRO.
15th December 2017, 07:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No one is average and no one is brilliant. One who studies well and practice more become intelligent. The success mantra remains same for all. The eligibility criteria for Indian Space Research Organization exam:

*You should have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or master's degree in science.

Master's degree in Science candidates can apply for ISRO exam.

The age limit is 21-30 years. When you clear written exam and interview, you will become Assistant Scientist.
15th December 2017, 07:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Average students can become intelligent if they study well and revise syllabus of desired entrance exam again and again.

Master of Science in Electronics candidates can apply for Assistant Scientist post in Indian Space Research Organization exam.

The age limit for exam is 21-30 years.

You can get this post after clearing written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?