16th February 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Crime Branch Officer?

Sir, my name is Kamal Tauseef ahmed. I want to join crime branch. My dream ambition by naming crime branch officer Kamal. Sir, I am a daring person. I can prove it, I am suitable for this work but it can be able to my qualification. I studied 10. Sir, I want to join if it is ok to you Sir, that I am a right person to you. Sir, please give me a opportunity to serve my country and serve the people and clean the criminals behind the bars. Please call 9743849430

16th February 2017, 11:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Crime Branch Officer?

To become Crime Branch officer you have to join CBI and for that you have to appear for CGPE exam that is Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Those candidate are graduate from any recognised University with any discipline and eligible for CBI exam.Age should be in between 20 to 27 years and Age relaxation is provided to reserve students in upper age limit.

You can visit:

www.ssc.nic.in

17th February 2017, 12:09 AM
AshitaBanerjee

You sound very positive and have a strong will power but sadly minimum qualification required for a candidate to join as a Assistant sub Inspector in the CID is a pass in class 12. Even a CID constable/Sub Inspector/Officer level post requires 10+2 in any stream.
I would rather recommend you to complete your schooling then at least you can get into this field and slowly grow as you show you ability and hard work.

17th February 2017, 06:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become Crime Branch Officer:-

To become a crime branch officer you need to be a graduate in any stream from any recognised University can give the exam.

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.

You must be in citizen of India.

Selection procedure :-

Written Exam

, Personal Interview

Syllabus of the exams:-

Part 1- general test, general reasoning and intelligence, general awareness and numerical ability.

Part 11- english language, language comprehensive, communication / writing and ability test.

Visit:- http://http://www.cbi.gov.in

19th February 2017, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

10th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI entrance exam. So first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for CBI exam.

If you have completed graduation from a recognized University then you are eligible to join CBI branch but you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. CGL conducted tier I and II exam. You should qualify in both exams. After qualify in tier I and II, you can attend personal interview. So if you once cracked the interview round then you become a CBI officer.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 to 27 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?