26th November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a nurse in Indian Army?

Sir I am Savita. I have completed B.Sc Nursing and have interest to work in Army as nursing staff. Please give me job as staff in army. Please help me Sir.

27th November 2016, 12:50 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a nurse in Indian Army?

For joining Indian army you have to give an entrance test conducted by the army. After that you have to pass the personal interview. After that they will select you for the training. You will also get a monthly stipend for that. After that they will select you as an officer in Indian army. Thanks
27th November 2016, 02:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a nurse in Indian Army?

It is a very nice decision you have taken to become a nurse in Indian Army which is very respectable and responsible job. In order to join Army as a nursing staff you must fulfill some eligibility criteria which are as follows:

> You should have completed M.Sc Nursing/PB B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an INC recognized university.

> You should be a registered nurse and Midwife under the State Nursing Council.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for a written examination. After clearing the examination you will have to face an interview followed by medical test. Here is the official website of Indian Army where you can apply online for the particular position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?