16th February 2017, 09:51 AM
sarfraaz siddiqee

Can a B.Sc Physics join ISRO or have to study master degree? How to join ISRO?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to join ISRO. Please tell me can I join it on the basis of graduation or have to study master degree? How can I join it?

16th October 2017, 06:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics join ISRO or have to study master degree? How to join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfraaz siddiqee View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to join ISRO. Please tell me can I join it on the basis of graduation or have to study master degree? How can I join it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) after completing your bachelors of science degree in physics. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is bachelors degree in Science, Engineering field from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates according to government rules.

>> To apply for ISRO candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 21 to 30 years, Relaxation of 5 years for reserve category candidates.

If you want to go for job in ISRO then you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by ISRO to recruit eligible candidates. Here below are details regarding entrance exam :-

:- Entrance exam is based on subjects like General English, Reasoning, General awareness, Computer literacy, Arithmetic’s etc.

:- Applicant who have cleared the written exam called for interview as final step of selection procedure.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
18th October 2017, 02:08 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics join ISRO or have to study master degree? How to join ISRO?

In ISRO there is mostly the vacancy of Scientist and senior engineer.
The recruitment of above post in ISRO is done only on online basis at www.isro.gov.in
Post graduate in science and maths can apply for this job.
Students who are in research fellowship in science stream can also apply for the scientist job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?