11th August 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Suitable books for preparation?

Dear Sir,
I am in 2nd year of B.Sc in Karkala. I want to attend IBPS Clerical exam. Please let me know how can I apply? Which are the books available for preparation?

13th August 2015, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am in 2nd year of B.Sc in Karkala. I want to attend IBPS Clerical exam. Please let me know how can I apply? Which are the books available for preparation?
You are a student of B.Sc 2nd year so you are not eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_IV_Advt.pdf

Best books for IBPS clerk exam

Study Package For IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: Common Written Examination Clerical Cadre Recruitment
Author: Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing
Rs. 350

Solved Papers Bank Clerical Grade Examination For I.B.P.S. CWE
Author: G K P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Rs. 295

IBPS (CWE) Clerical Cadre
Publisher: Unique Publishers
Rs. 295
13th August 2015, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Suitable books for preparation?

You cannot apply for IBPS Clerical Examination being a B.Sc 2nd year candidate. The basic educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in IBPS Clerical Cadre Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Cadre Examination. Since you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination. However, you can apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 next year when you will be in final year of B.Sc.

Click here to Apply Online (You can apply for IBPS Clerk CWE VI next year)

Click here for HOW TO APPLY Instructions

Click here for Frequently Asked Questions

Best Books required to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam:

>> A Modern approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal

>> Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Prasad and Uma Sinha

>> General Awareness and Current Affairs by M.Laxmikanth

>> Quantitative Aptitude book by R.S.Agarwal

>> Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
13th August 2015, 11:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Organization. This organization conducts common written entrance examination for the post of clerk and Probationary officer for more than twenty nationalized banks.

You must be a graduate to apply for the IBPS CWE for clerical post also. So, you can not apply while studying in second year of bachelor's degree in science. You can apply for it in final year if your age is between 20-30 years.

There are two stages of this exam. The best books is Arihant Publication books for IBPS Clerk post preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?