26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get after qualifying IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Procedure to apply and books for preparation?

Hello,
I am a 2nd year B.Sc student in Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala. I want to attend IBPS Clerical exam. I would like to know how to apply for it and which books should I study to pass the exam and after completing means passing IBPS Clerical exam which type of job I will get and how much salary I should get?

29th July 2015, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after qualifying IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Procedure to apply and books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a 2nd year B.Sc student in Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala. I want to attend IBPS Clerical exam. I would like to know how to apply for it and which books should I study to pass the exam and after completing means passing IBPS Clerical exam which type of job I will get and how much salary I should get?
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

If you have qualify IBPS clerical exam then you will join in Banks as clerk.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

For online application, you can click on the link http://www.ibps.in

Books for IBPS clerk exam

IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: CWE Common Written Examination for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre Online Exam Study Guide
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications
Rs. 450

Study Package For IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: Common Written Examination Clerical Cadre Recruitment
Author: Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing
Rs. 350

IBPS (CWE) Clerical Cadre
Publisher: Unique Publishers
Rs. 295

IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: CWE Common Written Examination for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre Online Exam Study Guide
Publisher: G.K. Publications
Rs. 165

Study Guide To I .B. P. S Cwe: For Recruitment In Clerical Cadre
Author: G. K
Publisher: G.k Publication
Rs. 395
29th July 2015, 10:31 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after qualifying IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Procedure to apply and books for preparation?

IBPS Clerical Eligibility:

-You should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-No percentage bar are required.

Books for IBPS Clerical Exam:

-> IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre 15 Practice Sets
Publisher: G K PUBLISHERS
Rs. 124

-> 20 Practice Sets for Online IBPS Bank Clerk CWE 5th Edition
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant
Rs. 294

-> 20 Practice Sets For IBPS Common Written Exams Bank Clerk Exam Fully Solved
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant
Rs. 199

-> IBPS Bank Clerk CWE IV Common Written Examination 15 Practice Sets Solved Papers
Author: Vidya Editorial Board
Publisher: Vidya
Rs. 165

-> IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre 15 Practice Sets
Publisher: G K PUBLISHERS
MRP: Rs. 165
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?