19th April 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerical exam for 32 years old candidate?

Hello,
My age is 32 years old and now
I want to apply for IBPS Clerical exam.
Kindly tell me I am eligible to apply
for IBPS Clerical exam or not?

24th April 2015, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerical exam for 32 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in IBPS Clerical examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 20 to 28 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules as mentioned below :-
--> Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe :- 5 years
--> Other Backward Classes :- 3 years
--> Persons With Disability :- 10 years

You are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical examination only if you belong to reserved category, if you belong to General category, then, you are not eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical examination.
24th April 2015, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerical exam for 32 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My age is 32 years old and now
I want to apply for IBPS Clerical exam.
Kindly tell me I am eligible to apply
for IBPS Clerical exam or not?
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
24th April 2015, 10:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam:

The minimum age required to apply for IBPS Clerical Cadre Examination is "20 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years. The age requirements are considered as on 1st August of that Academic year.

For General Category Candidates: 20 to 28 years

For SC/ ST Candidates: 20 to 33 years

For OBC Candidates: 20 to 31 years

For Persons with Disability: 20 to 38 years

As far as above age is concerned (as there is an age relaxation for reserved candidates), you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment only when you belong to either SC/ ST category or Persons With Disability Category. And if you belong to either General Category or OBC Category, you are not eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical Recruitment.
24th April 2015, 12:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear there is No there is No chance to apply for IBPS clerical Examination with your Age limit. The reason behind it is any student who are willing to apply for the IBPS Clerk must have the age limits in between 20 to 28 years for the category of General.

But you have an option only when you are belonging to SC/ST category since there is a Age relaxation of " 5 years " for the category of SC/ST students.

For more details regarding the Eligibility Criteria and all you can follow the below information.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerical Examination :

1.You should complete at least graduation or any equivalent examination from the recognized university.

2.There is No percentage criteria for the IBPS Clerk Examination.

3.Minimum Age would be : 20 years

Maximum Age : 28 years

4.Relaxation only allowed for the reserved candidates.

For the details regrading how to apply and all you can wait untill the Notification.
24th April 2015, 12:38 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Being a general and obc candidates are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical examination. But, SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD and widow candidates are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical examination. Let see the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

IBPS Clerical Eligibility:

-> You must be citizenship of India.
-> You should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
-> You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-> Upper age limits is applicable for this examination.
-> 3 years relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates.
-> 5 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
-> 10 years relaxation is applicable for PWD candidates.
-> 5 years relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen candidates.
24th April 2015, 05:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As per eligibility criteria, the maximum age limit to apply for IBPS clerical exam is 28 years, but age relaxation is eligible for the candidates who belong to reserved categories. Following is the age limit, for the candidates, who belong to reserved categories.
OBC - 3 years
SC/ST - 5 years
So, if you belong to SC/ST category, you can apply for IBPS clerk exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?