26th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?

Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary? Can you please provide me the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will join the diploma course? Awaiting for your answer soon!

28th September 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary? Can you please provide me the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will join the diploma course? Awaiting for your answer soon!
There are so many Diploma courses are available after completing 10th standard. You can apply for the Diploma course such as,

-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
-Diploma in Electrical Engineering
-Diploma in Chemical Engineering
-Diploma in Biotechnology
-Diploma in Pharmacy
-Diploma in Accountancy
-Diploma in Management etc.

There is good scope for Diploma course in both the Private and Public Sectors as well. However, It is always recommended that you must complete a Master Degree or equivalent course in order to get a good job with high salary package.
30th September 2015, 07:42 AM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?

All diploma courses are good.

But if you want good salary after diploma then you must go for diploma in mechanical or diploma in civil engineering. These both courses have good scope & you will get job easily after completing those courses.

Civil engineering is concerned with the construction field whereas mechanical engineering is concerned with machines and automobile.

So go for these both diploma courses.
30th September 2015, 11:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of class 10th, a candidate can opt Diploma courses to enhance their career in Technical field.
There are a lot of Diploma courses which you can opt after class 10th.
They are as follows:

Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science Technology
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication
Diploma in Accountancy
Diploma in Management
Diploma in Pharmacy
Diploma in Biotechnology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?