30th December 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job with good salary after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks?

I have 55% in B.Tech mech good knowledge no backlogs can I get a job of salary 25000 right now it's really important for my life I also got 85% in both 10 and 2 good communication skills please get me a job I'll prove my self. Awaiting for the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  3. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  4. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
  7. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  11. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  12. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  14. How may I get good salary oriented job in mechanical field?
  15. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%
  16. What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  18. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
30th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job with good salary after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks?

See , there are many MNC companies all over india that are recruiting the candidates who have completed B.tech .

~ As you are a B.tech degree holder , you can also attend for the walkins in different MNC companies for different posts.

~ It is better to go for Networking filed as it is growing day to day .

* It is better to complete the following courses before uploading your resume in job portals.

1. Hardware and Networking
2. CCNA
3. CCNP
4. CCIE

If you complete all these courses with good marks in the exam , then there are many companies which will recruit you .
The salary may also be good . Depending upon how you answer to the questions asked by the interviewer , your salary will be fixed.

Mostly , if you complete CCNP course , then you will get very good salary . (Your expected salary)
31st December 2015, 12:39 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job with good salary after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks?

Since, you have not secured even minimum of 60% in your Bachelor's degree so, you are not eligible for the campus drive. But, yes you can get good job in any of the field you want. One thing i can assure you that you can get job in MNC irrespective of the percentage that you have secured throughout your bachelor's degree.
31st December 2015, 07:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely there will be chances but when compared with high percentage students you will have less preference. It is completely depends on the type of job. Yes you have good percentage of marks in 10 and 12th. But every job recruiter will see the through out academic career.

So take a note that you should have other skills compared with others. It will give you a preference still you have less percentage of marks. Try to enhance the knowledge on CAD, ANSYS, MAT lab etc.,

Hope you will understand the criteria at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?