17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government job in Hyderabad after master degree in philosophy?

I am completed my master’s degree in philosophy from Jadavpur university in Kolkata, how can I get a government job in Hyderabad?

19th March 2017, 07:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get government job in Hyderabad after master degree in philosophy?

There are lots of job opportunities in educational sector and also in government sector if you do PhD in philosophy. To get a job as a professor then the candidate needs to write the NET competitive exam and the person with PhD degree will also get the senior position in the reputed government organizations such as SAIL (Steel Authority Of India Limited), BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited), BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), LIC (Life Insurance Company), NTPC (National Thermal Power corporation). The PhD holder can also get the job in nationalized bank and also in other government sector according to the area of specialization.
20th March 2017, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government job in Hyderabad after master degree in philosophy?

First of you all you have to decide what kind of government job you are looking for. Normally, those who have M.Phil qualification are eligible for academics and they should try for exams like NET/SET, which will help to get a lecturer job in government colleges.

Hence, you should try to clear NET/SET lectureship and after qualifying you can apply for lecturer job in government universities, when there is any vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?