6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What course to be done after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

I am graduate in msc mathematics, but i don't want teaching profession, so plz tel me which good courses are there in after msc mathematics. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the information on this soon.

7th July 2016, 08:51 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What course to be done after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

Several Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy courses are available in various areas of Mathematics.

You can specialize in a particular area according to your interest.

If you complete any of these courses you can find many job opportunities in various multinational companies.

List of different Doctoral level courses after M.Sc Mathematics:

->Master of Philosophy in Mathematical Science
->Master of Philosophy in Mathematics
->Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
->Master of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics
->Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics
->Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
->Doctor of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics
8th July 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What course to be done after completion of M.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate in msc mathematics, but i don't want teaching profession, so plz tel me which good courses are there in after msc mathematics. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the information on this soon.
The aspirant can do M.Phil or PhD in Mathematics after the completion of M.Sc in Mathematics. Any one of the mentioned course is useful to pursue your career in the teaching profession. You can also appear for SET or NET examination to pursue your career as Lecturers in colleges. You can work in various government, government aided educational institutions after M.Phil or PhD in Mathematics. The demand for the course is very high in teaching profession. So you can choose either M.Phil or PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc Mathematics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?