3rd November 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I join as an Assistant Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma and having 6 years of experience?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Pharma and I also have 6 years of experience in a Pharma company. I want to know can I join as an Assistant Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma and having 6 years of experience? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 03:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join as an Assistant Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma and having 6 years of experience?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Drug Inspector recruitment examination. The examination is conducted by PSC every year.

The candidates passed bachelor degree in pharmacy are eligible to appear for examination the age limit varies with different State PSC.

The examination is conducted in written and interview stage and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?