4th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Railway jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Sir/Mam,I have completed B.Pharmacy in 4th year finishing. I want job in RRB I have so much interested in this job. I need a job in railway department. Can you please help me to collect the information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  2. Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Railway jobs? -- [New]
  4. Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for Railway jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  7. Is graduation course mandatory for getting railway department jobs?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  12. Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs) after completing graduation? How can I apply for the jobs?
  13. How to get a job after my graduation in economics?
  14. Can I apply for railway job after completing BSc?
  15. How to apply for Railway Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering?
  16. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  17. Am I eligible to get government job after doing B.Tech from GITAM University?
  18. Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
30th November 2016, 03:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Railway jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in Indian Railway by RRB and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection.

So, with bachelor degree qualification you can appear for Railway Protection Force , Traffic / Assitant Service and TTE jobs.

The age limit and examination syllabus varies for different post. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?