22nd October 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I pay online for SBI PO recruitment through Debit Card?

Sir,
How can I pay money online by using SBI Debit card for SBI PO recruitment? It will be very kind of you if you could tell me the necessary step. Thanks you!

26th October 2015, 05:12 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I pay online for SBI PO recruitment through Debit Card?

First of all I appreciate you for preparing one of the toughest exams in the Banking sector i.e SBI PO. As you fill the form online and want to know about the procedure for online payment of application fee. It’s very easy.

Following are the procedure you have to follow for this:

--First of all after final submit of your online form you have an option of” Payment of application fee”.

--Click on it you will be redirected to online gateway portal.

--Now in left side you will see three options Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking. Choose Debit card option.

--After selecting this you have to select the Bank. In this choose State Bank of India from the drop down.

--Enter your card number, Name, date of expiry and CVV number which is mentioned in your debit card. On the backside of your debit card there will be a 3 digit number it is the CVV number

--After writing all these click on pay option.

--You will get an OTP in your registered number. Fill the OTP and click for final submission.

--You will get a page of “Transaction is being processed”. Please do not hit any button or refresh when the transaction is going on.

--After successful transaction of fee you will get a transaction ID. Your payment will be done. You can download the application form from the SBI website in which you found that the application fee status has been changed to “Paid”.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?