22nd October 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Posts available in Railways for B.Tech Mechanical student?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Railway jobs. I have completed my 12th and studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. After my B.Tech kindly tell me about the posts available in Railways for me. Thank you!

26th October 2015, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Railways for B.Tech Mechanical student?

Being a Bachelor of technology student with Mechanical engineering you have the option of both Senior engineer and Junior Engineer available for you in the Indian Railways once you complete your bachelor degree course.

For the same you will need to clear the Railway Recruitment Board examination organized annually by different RRB's following a rotation policy under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways.

To be eligible for the same examination you need to have following qualifications given below :-

--> For the post of Junior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India wih your age lying witin 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have at least completed your diploma in engineering course from a recognized institute. Any equivalent degree holders are also eligible.

--> For the post of Senior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable here also for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

* You must have at least completed your bachelor of engineering / technology degree course from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree course are also eligible.

The examination is conducted in three stages which are respectively called as Written examination, Mains & Medical and Personal interview.

For further details regarding the same examination you can log on to the official link of RRB i.e; www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?