24th October 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get a government job by giving competitive exam after completion of B.Tech computer science?

I have completed my b.tech in computer science with 80 percent .I scored 59.9 percent in secondary education. Is there any government job for me through any competitive exam? Can you please let me know the answer on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  5. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  6. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  7. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Possibility of getting a government job for a computer science engineer?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  12. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
25th October 2015, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job by giving competitive exam after completion of B.Tech computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.tech in computer science with 80 percent .I scored 59.9 percent in secondary education. Is there any government job for me through any competitive exam? Can you please let me know the answer on this soon as possible?

Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
26th October 2015, 03:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job by giving competitive exam after completion of B.Tech computer science?

As you have done B.Tech in computer science and wants to get job in government sector.

**Yes definitely there are lots of competitive exam through which you can enter into government sector.

Following are the list of competitive exam in which you are eligible:

In banking sector

--IBPS PO

--SBI PO

--IBPS CLERK

--IBPS SO

In Staff Selection Commission

--SSC CGL

In UPSC exams

--IAS exam

--CDS

--AFCAT exam

In reputed companies

--DMRC (JE post, CRA Post)

--Indian Railway (JE post)

**There are some other exams too so firstly you have to decide in which sector you wants to proceed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?