21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?

I have already completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in a private company. I want to apply in AIIMS recruitment for Junior Electrical Engineer in Bhopal. Can I know how I can prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer through this recruitment?

23rd May 2018, 01:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?

In order to recruited for Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal, at first you have to submit your application through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. you have to fullfill the eligibility criteria for this post as mentioned below.

You Must have completed "Diploma in Electrical Engineering" from a recognized University/Institute With 5 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of Electrical Systems preferably in a Hospital Environment. Work experience will be desirable. If you have a work experience, it is beneficial for you.

>Selection procedure:-

You have to appear for CBT/Skill Test, written examination and interview. Selection will be done on the basis of merit. So you have to score good marks in above examinations to achieved his recruitment.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Remove *
24th May 2018, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?

You can prepare for the written exam according to the previous years questions papers. Just get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the exam and study according to it.

Selection is purely based on merit and those who score excellent marks will have great chance of selection.
10th October 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Where will exams conducted,I belong to Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?