27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

List of jobs to apply after diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir/Mam,

I passed diploma in electronics and communication in l.j. Polytechnic, Ahmadabad. Please tell me job after diploma? Can you please guide me with all the possible jobs which I can apply and provide me the solution for my problem to get a job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  9. What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics?
  10. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. List of companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication
  12. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  14. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  18. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
27th October 2016, 09:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs to apply after diploma in electronics and communication?

As you have completed your diploma in electronics and communication, so with this qualification you can apply for various types of jobs in both private and government sectors. There is no problem in that, you just have to make a resume and submit it in different job portals. By that time you can prepare for the interview, but if you want to apply for jobs in government sectors then you have to prepare for the respective entrance examinations and that's all you need to solve your problem.

Here are some of the jobs which you can do after diploma in electronics and communication:

> Junior Engineer.

> Foreman.

> Fresher Engineer.

> Telecom Engineer.

> Electrical/Electronics Engineer.

> Engineer/Technologist.

> Diploma Trainee Telecom.

> Engineer Manager.

> Simulation Engineer.

> Communication Engineer.

> Electrical Technician.

> Wireless Engineer.

> Junior Process Engineer etc.
27th October 2016, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs to apply after diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I passed diploma in electronics and communication in l.j. Polytechnic, Ahmadabad. Please tell me job after diploma? Can you please guide me with all the possible jobs which I can apply and provide me the solution for my problem to get a job soon?
After completion of your Diploma in ECE, you can apply for below given entrance exam

1.Railway group D exam

2.SSC exam

3.Assistant Loco Pilot exam
27th October 2016, 10:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs to apply after diploma in electronics and communication

=> Production Quality Manager

=> Electronics Technician

=> Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics)

=> Programmer Analyst

=> Electronics Hardware Development Engineer

=> Production Manager

=> Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics

=> Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?