19th October 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army in Intelligence Services?

How to join to Indian army in intelligence service? I don't know details of intelligence wings if any please tell me.

30th April 2015, 09:59 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Army in Intelligence Services?

If you want to join Indian Army Intelligence Services then you need to qualify for Indian Army Assistant Commandant or any other senior posts first and before everything you need to enter Indian Army through any way because once a candidate enters then few of the candidates who really deserves as per the norms of defense ministry recruitment department, they are trained for intelligence services in Indian army.

Intelligence Officers are also appointed in Army from IB - Intelligence Bureau so first you need to enter IB department to become Officer.

IB conduct ACIO - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Grade II executive and if you want to become then you need to clear written examination of objective type then descriptive type then interview process of IB ACIO then you may be appointed as ACIO in IB.

After entering IB, it is secret service and the way to enter Army field because there is a particular secret procedure to get services for Indian Army Intelligence Services that is called DIA - Defense Intelligence Agency so you need to work harder and prove yourself perfect for such duty and job.

If you enter through Assistant Commandant Recruitment then you may be trained for intelligence services in army and enter this field that is why you should also try to enter the army through this examination which is conducted every year by UPSC board.

Still you can apply for Assistant Commandant recruitment until 15th May through the official website of UPSC and become AC.
11th May 2015, 10:38 AM
ytiwari6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join to Indian army in intelligence service? I don't know details of intelligence wings if any please tell me.
If a person want to join Intelligence Service 1st he /she has to become officer through NDA,CDS,OTA, Short Service commission after than only they will check your skills and may put you in the Corp.
10th June 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian army but I want to join int but I don't know the procedure to join,an now I am doing my job in Indian army
9th March 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian army but I want to join int but I don't know the procedure to join,an now I am doing my job in Indian army
8th June 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a llb 2nd year student also I completed B.com with 59% . I want to become a military officer but I dont know the procedure. Please suggest me how to crack this position .
15th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am serving in indian army as post of soldier gd. My education qualification is BA complete , i want to army intelligence so please told me the procedure of recruitment in military intelligence.
16th September 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I did my MSc chemistry , wanted to get into Indian army . What's the procedure.
10th October 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a girl to join indian intelligence corps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?