2nd April 2016, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack SSC CPO SI exam? Study Materials for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I have done my Graduation which is B.A. But yet I have jobless, I have tried for SSC exam & I also attempt a single chance for CPO SI exam. But I Did not clear that exam and I was failed. So please guide about how to make study and also provide me some study materials. Thank you!

5th April 2016, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack SSC CPO SI exam? Study Materials for preparation?

To prepare for SSC CPO Sub Inspector recruitment examination, you are required to gather the concerned exam's syllabus first. And other important thing is make sure that you know the examination pattern of this SSC CPO Examination properly. So gathering Syllabus and Examination is half done. Then make sure you have the following books for starting preparation and to score good marks. Now know your weak subject and strong subject then start with the weak subject first, later you may conclude with strong subject's preparation. Here are the best books recommended to prepare for SSC CPO SI Examination.

>> SSC CAPFs/ CPOs Sub Inspector Exam Solved Papers by Upkar Prakashan Editorial Board

>> 15 Practice Sets-SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts

6th April 2016, 10:24 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack SSC CPO SI exam? Study Materials for preparation?

# Following tips must be followed while preparing for the SSC CPO SI Examination:

* Candidate must have all knowledge/information regarding national & international current affairs on his/her fingertips.
* Candidate should try to solve mathematical problems in lesser time without use of pen and paper.
* Hard work and consistent practice is the key to success.
* Candidate should pay special emphasis on his health as candidate has to undergo the physical and medical fitness test during the recruitment process.
* Candidate should take more and more mock test in order to get familiar with examination and its nature.
* It is advisable to refer NCERT books of standard 6th to 12th in order to perform well in General Studies section.

# Following books are quite useful in the preparation of SSC CPO SI Examination:

* Upkar Publication's SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Examination Solved Papers
* Arihant's SSC Central Police Organisation (CPO) Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment Examination
* The Pearson Guide to SSC SI in CAPF, CPO Examination
* Arihant's SSC 15 Practice Sets for SSC-CPO Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment Examination
* Objective English by R.S. Aggrawal
* High School English Grammar of Wren & Martin
* Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
* Description Mathematics by K Kundan
* Lucent's General Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?