14th November 2016, 08:55 PM
sabita ekka

How can I prepare for OAS and Banking exams? Preferred books for studying

Respected Sir, I am preparing for OAS and Banking exams but I am not able to study enough to crack the exam. I want to know how can I prepare for OAS and Banking exams? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam?

18th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for OAS and Banking exams? Preferred books for studying

Preparation tips to prepare for OAS and Banking Examinations:

In order to prepare for any kind of Examination, you are first required to get familiar with the concerned Examination's pattern. So I suggest you to get the detailed syllabus the concerned examination whether it is OAS examination or Banking related Examinations. After getting the detailed examination syllabus, you are required to get the exact pattern of examination based on the previous year's analysis.

Following best recommended books for both OAS and Banking Examinations will fetch you to score good marks in the examination. Another tip to score good marks is to take the help of best coaching institute. Try to give as many mock test as you can in order to score good marks in the examination.

Some of the best books recommended for you are,

>> General Studies Paper I by Sofomors Publication

>> Other subject's books by GK Publications

>> Kiran's Bank PO English Chapterwise Solved Papers

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

>> Magical Books on Quicker Maths by M Tyra

>> Better English by Norman Lewis

>> Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test by RPH Editorial Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?