2nd April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

List of Government exams which I can write after completion of 12th exams?

List of Government exams which I can write after completion of 12th exams? I just need this information to start searching for job in Government field right after my 12th completion. So, can someone please help me in this? I am unaware of the exams and the procedure to apply. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  2. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  4. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  5. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  6. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
  7. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  8. How can I get a government job?
  9. List of government job exams?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Can I give Bank PO Exams after the completion of 12th?
  12. Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?
  13. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  16. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  17. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  18. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd April 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government exams which I can write after completion of 12th exams?

After 12th with pcm nd computer science what can I do.plz help me.I want a govt job after 12th
3rd April 2015, 08:12 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List of Government exams which I can write after completion of 12th exams?

NDA exam :-
~~~~~~~

After completion of 12th , candidate can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy

To apply for the exam ,

~ You shouldhave completed 12th from a Recognised Board
~ Your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
~ You shouldbe an Unmarried candidate
~ You shouldbe a citizen of India or subject of Bhutan
~ You shouldbe a Male candidate

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~

(1) Written exam
(2) SSB Interview
(3) Medical test
5th April 2015, 11:50 AM
poojasingh151

There are many Government Organization who hires students who Completed class 10 and 12th.
Educational Qualification:
Marticulation, 10th Pass, 12th Pass( HSC) Under government approved Institute.
* Number of Government Jobs listed below:-
1.SSCexamination for Higher Secondary Level( 10+2)for the position of Data Entry Operators/LDC( Lower Division Clerk).
2.Indian Navy
*Sailor- Senior Secondary Recruitment(SSR).
* Assistant Commandant.
3.Central Reserve Police
* BSF(Border Security Force).
* ASI Sub-Inspector.
4.Recuritment of Soliders
* Junior Commissioned Officer( Catering)
5. Delhi Police.
* Constable.
6. Railway Protection Force.
One can also appear in NDA Exam after Completing his /her 12th.
Government Jobs 2015:
Railway Protection Force, Job Name- Constable
CWC Guwahati, Job Name- Skilled Work Assistant
For more details, you can visit www.ind govtjobs.in.
5th April 2015, 07:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

For sure, we will definitely provided you the government exams and jobs for the 12th students. But frankly speaking there is a very few government jobs and besides this you have a 12th standard. The Competition in now a day for any type of exam is quietly changed so you must be prepared for the written exams which I have given below.

List of Government jobs for 12th Student :

1. Defence Sector

a. NDA

b. CDS

2. Staff Selection Commission

a. SSC CHSL

b. Multi Tasking

3. Railways

a. TTC

4.Postal Department

a. Postal Assistant

b. Multi Tasking.
5th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The list of government job entrance exams which you can give after 10+2 are:

1. National Defense Academy Entrance exam.

2. Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

4. SSC multi tasking exam.

5. Postal Department exams.

6. Railways entrance exam.

7. Technical Entry scheme for Indian Army.

You can appear for any of the above mentioned exam depending upon your interest and field in which you want to make your career.
6th July 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I didn't have any knowledge about central government exams. I have completed 12th now studying engineering 3rd year I just wanna write central government exam. which would capable for me, what are my requirements and how to apply.plz help me
31st January 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello I Sumithra hers I have completed my bcom but also am looking for clerk post in government sector but I do not know how to apply and also What steps to take to write those exams pls help me I do not have any idea about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?