16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?

How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as I need to get a job.. Awaiting for the quick response.

22nd September 2016, 04:14 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?

To get the government job is not so easy today.Many candidates apply for single post and hence competition increases.
To apply for government job you must be graduate from a valid university or institute.
You are eligible to apply for the government job but you need to study for competitive exam.For all the government jobs there are different exams.
I suggest you to buy employment news to get more update.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?